Monday, November 9, 2015

We're Moving!

    We currently live in a rental. A beautiful split foyer, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, with formal dining and bonus room. For the most part we love it, with the exception of the backyard not being fenced in. It's just enough space for us and we love the schools here. Sounds like we should stay put, right? I wish it was that easy. Last month the owner decided not to renew our lease in order to sale. So we have to pack up and move. 

It's been stressful looking for a place to fulfill our needs within the short amount of time. And it's not that we are being picky, we actually need the space and I really don't want to move the kids, especially with my son in his first 4 months of school. 

It's not all bad though. A new house means I get to redecorate. Well, to me it does. And my sweet husband has agreed with me to use the 4th bedroom as my own office/den. As he would use the bonus room for his own office/den. As opposed to our joint office and separate den. So super Hollywood Glam Mom Cave for me it is! I'm excited! I picture white fur, mirrored furniture, an elegant sleeper sofa for the occasional guest room conversion. Maybe some type of make up storage that can hide well as traditional furniture. http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=17906659&.svc=copypaste&id=181733548

We have to be moved by the end of this month. Pushing it right? That means moving during Thanksgiving, my husbands birthday, and the Redskins and Giants game. To be settled in by then means moving this week or next. Yikes! 

Well wish us luck. With all that's going on right now it'll definitely be needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment